Right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal is regulated by law and the consumer-customer (i.e. a natural person who buys goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, i.e. does not make the purchase by indicating a company reference in the order form) is entitled to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason.
To exercise this right, the customer must send TISinc Trading Group a communication to [email protected] within 7 working days from the date of delivery of the goods.
Please note that customers purchasing through a company cannot exercise their right of withdrawal.
The right of withdrawal is however subject to the following conditions:
- the purchased goods must be intact and returned in their original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment);
- In order to limit damage to the original packaging, we recommend, whenever possible, putting it in a second box (avoid in all cases placing labels or adhesive tape directly on the original product packaging);
- The customer is fully responsible for the shipment until receipt in our warehouse;
- the transport costs for the return of the goods shall be borne by the customer-consumer;
- The return handling costs incurred by TISinc Trading Group shall be charged to the customer-consumer in the flat rate amount of Chf 10.00 per number of deliveries.
TISinc Trading Group is not liable in any way for damage or theft/loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments. Under no circumstances will cash-on-delivery or carriage-paid parcels be collected.
Return of goods
The product must be returned to TISinc Trading Group within 7 days from the receipt of the return authorization sent by e-mail by TISinc Trading Group. Without prejudice to any costs of restoration for damages to the original packaging, TISinc Trading Group will refund the customer the full amount already paid for the product either by transfer of the amount charged to the Credit Card or by Bank Transfer. In the latter case, it will be the customer’s responsibility to promptly provide the bank details on which to obtain the refund (IBAN code).
When the right of withdrawal expires
The right of withdrawal is totally void, due to the lack of the essential condition of integrity of the goods (packaging and/or its contents), in cases where TISinc Trading Group ascertains:
- even partial use of the property;
- the lack of the original outer packaging and/or inner packaging;
- the absence of integral elements of the product;
- damage to the product for reasons other than transport.
In the cases indicated above, TISinc Trading Group will return the purchased goods to the sender, charging him for the shipping costs.