Sirtlife LIPO ingredients
Sirtlife LIPO is a natural dietary supplement that promotes weight loss.
Sirtlife products contain only natural, top-quality ingredients, extracted using solvent-free procedures and in a higher concentration than the average supplement available on the market.
Sirtlife LIPO ingredients are different ingredients that are therefore able to stimulate slimming:
THE BLUEBERRY 300 mg (Pterostilbene 60 mg)
It is structurally similar to resveratrol, another polyphenol found in grapes, but differs in that it has an extra methyl group in its chemical structure.
Pterostilbene has been studied for its potential antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-cancer and neuroprotective properties. Preliminary studies suggest that pterostilbene may also have positive effects on cardiovascular health, blood glucose regulation and prevention of age-related memory loss.
Furthermore, several studies have observed a reduction in white adipose tissue and increased activation of brown adipose tissue following pterostilbene administration.
NEOPUNTIA 500 mg
Neopunzia, or Opuntia ficus-indica, is a cactus that has several therapeutic and nutritional uses. In addition to its slimming properties, there are some other properties attributed to this plant:
- reducing blood sugar levels: some studies have suggested that taking Opuntia ficus-indica extract may help reduce blood sugar levels, particularly after meals;
- antioxidant action: Opuntia ficus-indica contains antioxidant compounds, such as vitamin C and betalains, which can protect cells from damage caused by free radicals and oxidative stress;
- anti-inflammatory action: some studies suggest that Opuntia ficus-indica may have an anti-inflammatory effect;
- protective action for the liver: some research has shown that Opuntia ficus-indica may have a protective effect on the liver, reducing damage caused by toxic substances or alcohol intake;
- laxative action: consumption of Opuntia ficus-indica can have a laxative effect, helping to improve intestinal regularity.
Gymnema sylvestre, a plant native to India, has traditionally been used to treat diabetes and to reduce blood sugar levels. However, recent studies have also suggested that gymnema sylvestre may have slimming properties. In one study, it was shown that the administration of gymnema sylvestre extract led to a significant reduction in body weight and body fat levels.
Moreover, subjects who received the extract showed an increase in thermogenesis (heat production) and fat oxidation, indicating an increase in metabolism. In another human study, participants taking a gymnema sylvestre supplement reported a reduction in body weight, body mass index and waist circumference.
These results can be attributed to gymnema sylvestre’s ability to reduce appetite and improve blood glucose control.
Other Sirtlife LIPO Ingredients
In addition to providing an extra boost of polyphenols (especially pterostilbene), LIPO features an innovative formula that, together with a balanced diet and moderate physical activity, can promote slimming, visceral fat reduction and the transformation of white fat into brown fat. Other ingredients in LIPO include:
BITTER ORANGE (SYNEFRIN 30 mg)
Synephrine is a substance found in some plants, including the bitter orange (Citrus aurantium). It has stimulant properties on the sympathetic nervous system, similar to those of ephedrine, a chemical used in the past as a dietary supplement and fat burner.
Synephrine is often used as a dietary supplement and slimming product, as it has been associated with increasing metabolism and reducing appetite. Besides its possible slimming action, synephrine may also have other effects on the human body. In particular, it may improve physical endurance and reduce fatigue. Some studies have also suggested that synephrine may have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
FORSKOLIN 250 mg
Forskolin is a natural compound found in the root of the plant Coleus forskohlii, native to India.
This compound has attracted the interest of the scientific community for its potential slimming properties.
Forskolin has been studied for its ability to increase the level of cyclic AMP (cAMP) in cells, which can increase lipolysis (fat breakdown) and activation of thyroid hormone receptors.
These mechanisms can lead to increased energy production from fat cells, which in turn can contribute to weight loss. In one study, participants took forskolin for 12 weeks and reported a significant reduction in body fat and body mass index, compared to the control group.
In addition, a study has shown that taking forskolin before meals can reduce appetite and hunger.
Green tea is a popular beverage in many parts of the world and is known for its many health-promoting properties.
Here are some of the most important properties of green tea:
- antioxidant: green tea contains numerous antioxidants, which help protect the body against free radical damage and premature ageing;
- metabolism stimulation: green tea can help stimulate the metabolism and burn fat, which makes it useful for weight loss;
- cardiovascular protection: Green tea can help protect the heart and arteries from damage caused by high cholesterol and high blood pressure;
- cancer risk reduction: some studies have suggested that green tea consumption may help reduce the risk of developing certain types of cancer;
- anti-inflammatory properties: Green tea has anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce inflammation in the body and improve overall health;
- improving brain health: green tea contains caffeine and the amino acid L-theanine, which can help improve brain function and memory;
- protection against neurodegenerative diseases: studies have suggested that green tea may help protect the brain against neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s.
Acetyl-L-carnitine is a form of carnitine, an amino acid that plays an important role in the energy metabolism of cells.
Acetyl-L-carnitine is naturally synthesised in the human body and is mainly found in nervous tissue.
There are a number of properties associated with taking acetyl-L-carnitine, including:
- improves brain function: acetyl-L-carnitine has been studied for its ability to improve brain function, particularly memory and learning. In addition, it may have a protective effect on nerve cells;
- helps reduce muscle fatigue: carnitine is involved in the transport of fatty acids into muscle cells for energy production;
- acetyl-L-carnitine can improve the use of fatty acids as an energy source, reducing muscle fatigue;
- may help improve symptoms of ageing: some studies suggest that acetyl-L-carnitine may help improve symptoms of ageing, such as memory loss and reduced brain function;
- may be useful in certain diseases: acetyl-L-carnitine has been studied as a treatment for several diseases, including depression, diabetic neuropathy and Alzheimer’s disease.
L’ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) is a plant traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine, originating from India. The properties of ashwagandha have been studied for many years and it is believed to have numerous health benefits, including:
- reducing stress and anxiety: ashwagandha has been studied for its ability to reduce levels of the stress hormone cortisol and increase levels of GABA, a neurotransmitter that can help reduce anxiety;
- improved mental health: some studies have suggested that ashwagandha may have positive effects on mental health, including the reduction of symptoms of depression and anxiety;
- improved physical performance: ashwagandha has been studied for its ability to increase muscle strength, endurance and aerobic capacity;
- potential anti-cancer effect: some preliminary research suggests that ashwagandha may have anti-cancer effects, but further studies are needed to determine the efficacy and safety of using ashwagandha in this context;
- improved cognitive function: some studies suggest that ashwagandha may improve memory and cognitive function in general;
- regulation of the immune system: ashwagandha may help modulate the immune system by promoting the production of white blood cells.